My friend inspired me to write this section. As well my profound knowledge, experience and love for cats.
I have some practical ideas how your cat can get more vitamins, minerals and omega 3 and stay fit and happy.
This can be used for dogs also, they are much less picky, they would not mind at all.
To use for healthier, more holistic cat food:
1) Wheatgrass - grow your own wheat/oat grass
2) Nori - cats enjoy shredded nori added to their food
3) Linseed/olive oil - add one tablespoon a week to the food
4) Yeast - nutritional yeast made for cats is the perfect source of B vitamins; plus, cats love that flavour
5) Grains such as rice, oats, barley, buckwheat bring essential fiber food in your cats diet
6) Boiled vegetables like pumpkin, zucchini and potatoes are accepted by cats and can be easily added to their food in a puree
7) Legumes like chickpeas blended in a smooth mass will make a tasty addition to the meal.
Cats are choosey but they are curious and gourmands, too.
You might be surprised that in small amounts they will enjoy these changes in their meals. Wheatgrass cats will also love in large amounts!
You are viewing the text version of this site.
Need help? check the requirements page.